Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last few days

Friday: 830a Immaculate Conception Mass; Shipping; Creston and I to Crofton Irish Restaurant; Al Gore movie--fell asleep.

Saturday: 830a Mass; Thanks for Smoking-netflix movie; boys basketball practice 7-8p; Cloyds Christmas party until 1a or so--had too much to drink.

Sunday: Hangover--not feeling so good; Chelsea vs Arsenal 11a; Mien and Tai popped over; NFL Football.

Monday: still feeling effects of hangover; 12-345 Crofton Elem--subst PE--Punchball with 5th graders pulled muscle or something in my back; ready to go to 11p soccer but back killing me.

Tuesday: still back killing me; past on CES 1st grade all-day job; AHS 1030-130 or so; got home and worked on computer; 9p Frontline: TankMan.

Weds: cool, rainy, and overcast--ready to work all day 3rd grade CES; tickets for Wizards tonight; back still killing me.

Gerry

No comments: