Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tridentine Mass

Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Benedict and the Mass (UNCLASSIFIED)


> Been a long time fan of the Tridentine Mass. I always carry with me in my
> car a missal from the latin Mass--much more reverent.
>
> I like the Novus Ordo as well but we are missing out with new Mass.
>
> EWTN does a hybrid changing to Latin during the Consecration.
>
> You should read the Pope's new letter--just bought a hard copy. He says new
> priests should relearn the Latin Mass and wants to bring back Gregorian
> Chant as well. He says families, church should be teaching and learning the
> key prayers in Latin as well.
>
> Gerry
>

1 comment:

Gerry S said...

In a private conversation with the visionary Mirjana Soldo the Pope said: "IF I WERE NOT POPE I WOULD ALREADY BE IN MEDJUGORJE CONFESSING."(1987)
http://www.medjugorje.org/pope.htm