Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2007

Borat

Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 6:00 PM


Michele

not busting chops but Brooke says she watched Borat last night. She tells me it was a PG rated one? One with some of the scenes blurred out or so.

Never heard of this. I guess they make a censored one for airplanes/ tv but she said it was on-demand.

I don't like censorship but have been noting some of the kids tv viewing habits lately and not sure I like the message?

She has watched it before but under close adult supervision. Even with that--she still shouldn't be watching it--nor the boys but less concerned with them--even though they cant watch certain parts. I, even thought the nude male wrestling scene was disturbing.

Anyway--no lecture intended/ no chop busting--hopefully she didn't watch the version shown at the movies/ dvd as she says.

Thanks once again for the kind hospitality

Gerry

1 comment:

Gerry S said...

Gerry & Sharon

I talked to the kids about that one and they confirmed that they watched the censored version. They said the scenes were blurred out, but I honestly have not watched it and I should have.

I'll be keeping a closer eye on that downstairs tv from now on...

Thanks for the warning, and I'm sorry if it was in any way offensive to you or Brooke.

Michele