Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2007

More on Baby Names

Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 5:08 PM
Subject: Thanks Olivia for all the great names


Olivia,

We loved the work you did on all the cool names.

We havent decided on any yet

Sharon doesnt like the names I have come up with:
Wolfgang, Wolfie
Rutager
Seven
NumberFour

Nor all of Max's hip-hop names: Lebron, Pippen, etc

We do like the name: William--but I dont like Bill or Billy although I think both Sharon and I both have 2 uncles a piece named William or Bill.

We love the Saint names and more play to the last two Popes:

John Paul
Benedict

Maybe William JPII Scheidhauer

Thanks again, Olivia and great job on swimming and I noticed you beat many of your old times and that is they key to keep improving

Gerry and Sharon

No comments: