Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Soccer Uniforms


This is one of there advertized adult L on my 10 year old.

For those who price these jerseys--replicas sell for some $65-80--see Beckham's new LA jersey.

These are cheaper counterfeits but not bad at all for $25

Of course I was told they would be grey/ silver but they came in white.

I think the spelling are correct? Cant tell if second letter in some names is an L or an I?

FYI: I ordered 3XL or the largest size and they said that would be US XL--shorts are fine but shirt is a little snug especially around the shoulder/ arm--of course that is problem with big muscles.

Overall happy with them

Gerry

3 comments:

Gerry S said...

I generally wear an US XL and these are little snug--perhaps more like an US Large.

Also, on two it was supposed to be:

LLERENA not LIERENA

And FLAHERTY not FIAHERTY.

And I asked for grey / silver jersey which you said Bayern used grey--but they came in white??

Gerry

Gerry S said...

White looks pretty good. Can we change our team color to white?



Scott

Gerry S said...

They do look pretty good

Silver/ grey was nice since no one had that color--i cant recall when we had to change jerseys?

I like the shorts have matching numbers on them as well

I say lets play in them and if we have to we switch back to our grey/ silver shirts

Gerry

PS--uniforms good for at least 2 goals