Search This Blog

Monday, January 8, 2007

Recent Deaths/ people dying?

Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:53 PM
Subject: Fw:


Lots of sudden deaths/ deaths before there time recently? And for at least greg and myself more talk about the dead pool and the many people dying just during the last month. Even my 'dead' animal mounts arriving just in time for the new year. Especially this weekend with Andrea's dad, Sam's dad, Erik's 42 yr old neighbor diagnosed with colon cancer and he died quickly. He it at least makes you think/ appreciate what you have in the now. Keeping them all in my prayers!

Anybody have an opposite story--new life (has been springish in weather lately), baby?

Gerry

2 comments:

Gerry S said...

Sucks, doesn't it. God has his plans.

A

Gerry S said...

And always for the living

I think the ones who pass on find the peace

but we here suffer from missing them

I was thinking I may have to start writing down my prayer list to pray for been so many people recently or I continue to pray for the same people I have been praying for

Anyway: told Greg if I go by Lakemont I could inquire about how they could handle a quick jewish funeral--or whatever you need help with up here.

I do continue to pray for a miracle as well

Gerry