Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

CrissB

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:29 PM


> hi!
>
> wat is Big Guys?
> today I had one of the best days ever!
> heres a list
> -Pop came over
> -My friend, Madi came over
> -Me,Madi,Pop,and my mom went to Olive Garden
> -my mom dropped me and Madi off at her house
> -Madi's sister works at Disney World(a character)
> -Madi has a cool house
> -her backyard has a pool,pool slide,diving board,jacuzzi,swingset, and secret hideout
> -she has 3 dogs: Belle(lab), York(lab), Wienet or as I like to call her, Wieny(miniture doxen)
> -played DDR(Dance Dance Revolution)
> -went to the 5th grade dance at 7:00 together
> I loved my day!!!!!!
> CrissB
>

3 comments:

Gerry S said...

Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 10:32 PM
Subject: Re:


> That sure does sound like a great day--you must be tired
>
> Where was caroline?
>
> Big Guy= Uncle Erik
>
> We just watched 'The Holiday'

Gerry S said...

Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:57 PM
Subject: RE: e-mailing me


I know. Alot of people think I'm a little kid. Well I'm not!!!! I should be treated with respect and like a teenager. But, really I'm a tween. A tween is a morph of a child, and a teenager. NOT A KID!!!!!!!! So, what I am trying to say is that I should be getting more e-mails!!!!!!!!

Gerry S said...

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:51 PM
Subject: e-mailing me


HELLO!!!!!!!!!

I'm asking this as a favor. PLEASE E-MAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!! I barely get any. It would be very nice of u too.

Sincerely,
Chrisine Emily